Since Christmas is coming up soon and other people are starting to post wishlists I thought I would put together a running themed wishlist tonight.
Here are my suggestions:
- Race entries are always a welcome surprise for runners – whether it be for a local race or an out of town race in a location you want to visit a race entry is a great gift for a runner.
- DVDs or books are also a good choice. Here is a wishlist I put together.
- Winter is here and warm running gear is a must. I like the looks of this jacket.Â
- Running shoes or coupons toward running shoes. This is always useful for runners, especially marathoners who go through a handful of pairs per year.
- Stocking Stuffer ideas â€“ gels and energy/protein bars â€“ I likeÂ Clif barsÂ and Clif Shots, lights for running in the dark â€“Â turtle lights from MECÂ or theÂ USB LED light from Saucony.
What would you add to your Christmas wishlist?