If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you might have noticed that I have been participating in #RunChatHunt this month. For those of you not familiar with it #RunChatHunt is an online scavenger hunt organized by the organizers of #runchat on Twitter.
This time there was a list of 10 items to find. I managed to find 8 of them. Since the hunt ends tomorrow I am writing a blog post about my experience for a bonus entry. Here are the items I found in June.
1. A body of water. This is the Rideau Canada, a UNESCO World Heritage site here in in Ottawa.
2. A U.S. flag. I could have taken a picture of a Canadian flag but since they are easy to find here in Ottawa I took a picture of American flag flying in front of the Embassy here in Ottawa.
3. A sunset.
4. Something unique to my city. Ottawa is the only world capital with a working farm in its core. here is the Central Experimental Farm.
5. A statue. I figured a statue of Terry Fox was appropriate in this case.
6. An empty beer can.
7. A garden gnome.
8. A home under construction.
That’s my experience with #RunChatHunt. You can check pictures from other runners on Twitter. You can also participate in #runchat on Sunday evenings.