Inspired by a post on the following page I decided to come up with a list of my running related resolutions for 2013. Here they are:
- Do regular yoga stretches and core workout, 4-5 times per week.
- Weekly speed intervals at the dome.
- Weekly hill training.
- Have at least one vegetarian day per week.
- When the snow is gone, weekend runs with one of the girls in the Chariot.
- Run goal marathon pace at Around the Bay in March, 4:30/km. Finish under 2:15 before cutoff for silver medals.
- Run 4:15/km pace at Run for Reach half-marathon in April. Aim for a repeat of last year’s finishing time of 1:29.
- Have 2-3 weeks of 100 km at peak training.
- Lunch time runs at work to pick up extra mileage during peak training.
- Run 400 km in April.
- Match or surpass the $600 I raised for the Ottawa Hospital last year as part of Ottawa Race Weekend.
- Get my Boston qualifying time (3:10) at the Ottawa Marathon in May.
- Help my wife plan meals so we have healthy food in the house.
- Avoid soccer injuries!
What running related resolutions do you have for 2013?