Tonight’s recipe is one that I previously posted and lost when the server for this blog crashed. It is a recipe that is a favorite around our house.
To make the recipe you will need the following:
- 2 chicken breasts cut into 1 bite size pieces
- Green curry paste
- Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 10 oz condensed chicken broth
- 1 cup of water
- 3 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1/8 of a teaspoon of dried crushed chiles
- 1 cup of long grain white rice
- Green onion
- Chopped peanuts
Cook the chicken and curry paste in a frying pan until chicken is cooked through.
Add the next 8 ingredients (carrots – rice). Bring to a boil. Cover and cook slowly for approximately 20 minutes ( until the rice is tender and liquid is absorbed).
Serve with green onion and peanuts.